Friday, March 7, 2008

Nightrise

I'm writing this at about 1am in the morning. Nightime in my room is always quiet and peaceful, and I can think about things better this way. Usually, the only time I get some peace and quiet is in my room at night. Late at night. That is usually the time I do my reflections and have time to think about stuff which is completely irrelevant to my studies. Call me anti-social, but I still prefer to spend some quiet time alone by myself and with myself.

Events for tomorrow:

Titong Camp (ZB Student Sports Correspondent or ZBSCHSPORTS). I'm really looking forward to it. I wish I can express my joy, excitement and anticipation for this event but apparently, I stink at using emoticons or weird stuff you can use with your keyboard. I'm looking forward to the people I'll meet there and the stuff that we are about to learn. I'm hoping to come out of the camp all geared up with the skills needed to make some cash. Muahahaha..... It's gonna be GREAT!


No comments: