Thursday, July 31, 2008

BlogQuiz

I've been tagged by Liyi to do this. This is the first time I'm doing quizzes like this.

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

B) Tag eight people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. What are your reasons for having a LJ?

I have a blog because I want to use this blog as a place where I am free to say whatever I want to say. It is also a place where I can see my growing up as a person when I read my archives. Besides all the basic textbook answers, I have a blog because I feel like it.

2. What do you do before bed time?

Shower, Read a book.

3. What would your dream wedding be like?

That's a difficult question. Actually I want my dream wedding to be held in a place near the sea during sunrise. It should be a good time to exchange vows under the beauty of nature with the heavens as your witness.

4. What is the city of your dreams and why?

Copenhagen. Definately Copenhagen. I love the lifestyle and the whole city architecture. It's a place where everything is not as fast-paced as Singapore, and the breathtaking views complimented by the small cottages and canals makes your body feels very relaxed. I still miss that place after my last visit in P6

5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I'm more of an introvert I guess. There are somethings which I usually keep to myself despite me talking alot and trying to socialize with the people around me.

6. Which is more blessed; being loved or to love someone?

I have to say being loved feels blessed because you know that there is someone out there who can accept you for the way you are and also the fact that you can be her keeper and someone whom they trust to even tell them their secrets. Loving someone isn't really blessed as it sucks to know that the someone whom you love does not appreciate that.

7. Do you trust easily?

Definately. I trust people too easily.

8. What person, dead or alive, is your role model?

Role model? I don't really have one, surprisingly. My role model is values and principles and optimism.

9. Is there anything that has been making you unhappy recently?

Yes. Freaking TA3

10. When's the last time you had fun?

Kindred Spirits Concert. I got so bored by school life that this one little concert make me wake up at 3am in the morning due to adrenaline.

11. Is being tagged fun?

Yeah. It's nice to know that you're on someone's mind and they decide to tag you.

12. How do you see yourself?

Me? I see myself as someone who always have room for improvement.

13. Who are currently, the most important people to you?

My parents, relatives, friends.

14. What kind of person, do you think the person who tagged you is?

Someone who is a very good friend of mine. Somone who erm... stuck with me and didn't just fade away.

15. Would you rather be rich but single? or poor but married?

Poor but married. I would rather live in happiness than die of loneliness. Actually I would take option 3 though. I want to be rich AND married.

16. How many children would you want to have, if any?

Two. I want my kids to know the importance of sharing.

17. What's better? To give or to receive?

I would say to give. Although giving stinks, it makes you feel happy to know that you've brightened up someone else's life. In the process you receive something as well.

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Whoa, hard question. I would think about that for a very long time.... But usually I would fall in love with one person only.

19. What would you do if you (or your girlfriend) became pregnant unexpectedly?

What can I do but to marry her? Although in situations like these my thoughts would be another option. I hope that will not happen.

20. What are you waiting for right now?

Time to pass and waiting for sleeping time and mugging session tomorrow.


8 people? Allright.

1. Michael
2. Glen
3. Hillary
4. Saiful
5. Lizzi
6. Edmund
7. Joshua
8. Eugene

No comments: