Friday, July 4, 2008

Current Affairs

Yes, loads of things has piled up on me since the 1st week of school and it hasn't seemed to stop. I have to study for two topical tests next week, practise Math so that I will not forget what the relieve teacher taught me, which is really alot, do weight training and exercise at least 3 times a week since now my dad has grounded me from training plus the loads of homework the many teachers left for us. Despite the busy, week, it had its own surprises and happiness for me.

Firstly, I'm really glad that the Farewell Party for Ms Goh went well. A big thanks to Ryan Cheng, who ordered and paid for the pizzas and everyone else for writing their personal message for her, although these hugry-ghost incarnates didn't leave a single slice of pie for me. Haha. I also want to thank the class committee members who was a great help in organising the party. It is sad for us to see Ms Goh leave, and I hope that she will get used to her new environment in SCGS, which is... NEXT DOOR! This means that I have a chance to meet many SCGS gals as we would all ask her to introduce some for us. Hahaaha. We know that's not gonna happen but it's all something which she will remember us by. Thank You Ms Goh for really helping us to overcome our problem with Literature and making us develop a passion for the subject. It's sad to see you go, but I'm sure that everyone's happy for you and wish you all the best from the bottom of our hearts. Remember that the "gentlemen" of 3G2-2 will remember you always. Bon Voyage!

Second Thing which went well today was the presentation for the Chinese Dining Etiquette. Even though we had to speak to the Sec 1s, I still felt very nervous when I stepped in front. Thank God that Me and Max managed to attract the attention of the audience and they were not really restless as comapred to the Sec 4s. Hahaha. However, there are still some points which we can improve on and hopefully the presentation next year will be better. It's just a few minor mistakes, we did a pretty good job by making the sec 1s focus. Public speaking isn't that scary after all. It's beginning to be quite fun actually.

However, that's not the end of my task. I still have to work on my PSF project on the 18th july, hosting for the Suzhou Students on 27th July and mug really hard for my exams. Sigh, beginning of the term and I'm already so tired. I need "Redbull For The Soul".

No comments: