Wednesday, October 10, 2007

D-Day... Victory? (Updated)

D-Day is finally here. The moment where all my results are released... Well almost all. So... here are my results.

English:64
Math: 72
Physics:82
Bio:77
Chemistry:81
Literature:75
Higher Chinese:68
Geography:68
History: 60

Turns out my history results are 5 marks below my target. It pulled my average down from 71% to 69.57%. This is not what I had in mind.... I lost to Theodore by 0.2% only.... That makes me 7th in the class. But nevermind.... Even though I did not meet my target this year, I learnt something very important from the exams and I promise that the same thing will not happen again for next year.

But look on the good side, I improved by 5% overall (bloody 2% because of history), my class position went from the 14th to the 7th, my science gets an average A1 for the first time and I didn't get a single "C" in my results. Next time I will change that all to "A"s.

I would like to thank God for my results like my sciences (Espacially chemistry, Michael you should know why), and for my literature. I'm keeping my promise and I swear I will not fail you.


No comments: