Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

2008 has been an eventful year, filled with laughter, disappointment, betrayal, epiphanies, sadness and love. It's been such a rollercoster that I find it difficult to accept the fact that a new year is coming. A new beginning? Hope so. I won't welcome this year with open arms, but I'll still hope for the best, even if hurdles are put in my way. "God don't move the mountains, but give me strength to climb them". This is a truly inspirational statement from the movie "Pursuit of Happyness".

Let 2009 unleash its surprises and disasters, I will take them all in my stride. Let 2009 bring out a different side of me. As the New Year comes, I would still like to make dedications to certain groups of people who walked with me in the year 2008.

335/3G2-2:

Meeting you guys is definately one of the best things in 2008. We laughed, worked and played together. As we move on to our final year, let's stick together and overcome the highest hurdle in our secondary school lives. Each and every one of you means a lot to me. Let's go guys, the final sprint is coming. Let's not be one of the last few to finish it.

HSK People:

Guess I emphasized on the point of how special this group of people to me in my previous posts already. Call me sentimental or anything you want, but I just wanna say: Time may wash away the memories, but I'll do my best to keep them anchored firmly inside my head. If it fails, there's still pictures to help me recollect the memories. It's insane to live in your memories but it's nice thinking about stuff like these once in awhile.

Rugby Dudes:

Hey I really do hope to play side by side with you in our last year. I really did try my best. Hope you still remember me when this whole thing is over. Josephians rule man.... Haha

No comments: