Saturday, January 3, 2009

This is the life that we're given, so open your hearts and live it

That song by Take That is really inspiring, but it's not enough to move my butt out of the emo zone. Honestly I didn't want school to start. I know stuff like that happens every year, but the feeling is extra-ordinarily strong this year. It's distracting me again. Stuff like that make me look as if I'm possessed or something. I'm always staring into space and pushing off leadership postitions. Anyway I have my two years of service as a class committee already. It's time to give it to someone else who can do the job better.

Come on Jerry, pick yourself up. There's no time for such things known as "Nostalgia" this year anymore. No matter how badly you want it, you can't live in that. Pick yourself up. You can do it.

No comments: