Monday, January 26, 2009

Symbols

I just had the weirdest dream last night. I was playing in a basketball match involving all the SJI friends I know. Chindi snatched the ball away from me, and all of a sudden I was in the TDP Chinese classroom having lessons with the TDP dudes and some people from another school. A good friend of mine was there too, but left straight away without even saying "Hi" or something. Next thing I know, I was following to see what's wrong. I saw her crying as she walked straight into this road full of traffic. I felt my skin jump out of me as I rushed to save her from this incoming car. I carried her on my back as I tried to cross that road, weaving through traffic. I felt the struggle and the tears on my back. But as I was about to step on the other side, I woke up... Feeling very odd.

Dreams always tells us somethings, but not in a direct way. It sends you weird symbols instead. Sometimes I wish I can decipher dreams, that way I would know what's missing in me.

No comments: