Wednesday, January 21, 2009

****

Went back to training after one whole week of MC. Was completely disappointed in myself. I was so exhausted by the PT that I couldn't continue for the rest of the training, so I just sat in one corner and watched. What the hell is wrong with me. Training today for me was f-king shit. F-king shit with a capital F. It just couldn't get any more worse. Now I have to start from scratch again. My fitness level has just dropped all the way to ZERO. ZERO. Now I have to experience the pain, the fatigue, the light-headedness all over again before I adapt to the training regime. God I don't know how I can do this again. But I know I have to, bit by bit, and hopefully make my way up. My body may be a liability now, but just watch. I will persevere and endure as long as I'm conscious and awake. I will hold on with every inch of my willpower.

No comments: