Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tired.... but still going on

I'm trying my best to survive the week and make it a good one. Studying is especially hard after training, where your body is so inclined towards just falling asleep on the nice, comfortable bed beside you. It's an internal struggle everytime that happens, and it's especially hard if you're doing topics like Chemistry. I swear that yesterday night I was this close to giving up. Frustration and fatigue mixed together to form one hundred percent of fked-up ness. If it wasn't for retail therapy and music, the process of going to school and studying will have become much more mundane.

I bought Snow Patrol's "A Hundred Million Suns" on tuesday. That's $18.95 gone from my earnings from waxing and washing my parent's cars, but I didn't regret it. Although there are a few songs which sounded kind of weird to me, but I'll give you some recommendations.

Crack The Shutters



If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It



I love listening to music.

No comments: