Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flying Off

I was really disappointed with the match today. I played really damn lousy, trying again and again but failing to tackle the man whom I was supposed to mark. Further more, with the season closing in every day, I really need to improve my tackling. However the match was good exposure, I gained alot from the game. Thanks Saints Old Boys.

Alright, moving on. It's only one day away till I fly off to Shanghai for my HSK trip. Well, all the trips that I participated was SJI exchange program which is really quite slack but this is going to be fun and yet tough in a sense that you have to learn really advanced chinese and I think there is lectures the whole day. This is a completely new experience to me. I'm going to enjoy and really take this opportunity to learn because this trip may never cross paths with me again. I hope I can upload some pictures when I'm there. If not I'll post pictures when I get back to Singapore.

Although tomorrow is my last day in Singapore before I fly off for 2 weeks or so, I am still pretty busy. I have packing to do tomorrow morning and ZB Camp Comm meeting in the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to planning such a big event like the training camp in March. It's going to be lots of work and lots of fun.

It's playtime.

No comments: