Wednesday, November 12, 2008

爱转角遇见了谁



Holidays are self-study days. Until I graduate, this remains to be true. However, I just can't bloody concentrate ever since I saw "Corner With Love" starring Show Luo and Barbie Hsu. I guess I'm getting addicted to Taiwanese Dramas. It's just a damn funny and a romantic show at the same time. I don't really know why suddenly started liking this kind of romance/comedy dramas but I guess dramas like these reflect my "perfect world".

In my perfect world, everything becomes so simple and everyone around me shows erm... positive behaviour. Everyone's happy despite whatever they face. I guess this part is reflected in those kind of shows. Protagonist leading a simple life falls in love with a girl. Maybe that's why I enjoy "Corner With Love". I know I don't really sound myself in this post with all the "sunshine, happiness and romance" stuff, but perhaps each and every one of you who may be reading this have their own little piece of paradise, a place where they feel at ease and truly happy.

No comments: