Saturday, August 30, 2008

Video Post

I won't post about my crappy results, since there is nothing else I can say about it. All I will do is to study harder than before. It's my only way out. Lately I have been learning some dance moves and some guitar solos. I will share the videos with all of you who is reading my blog. Share the love y'all.

1st one is a tutorial to the sick and awesome kickup/rewind from Step Up 2. Sorry the video can't be embed. I'll give you the link. It's a really awesome move to include in dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUbTzbtUoDI

The second one is a guitar solo called "Innocent" by Joe Hisashi. It was the theme song for "Laputa- Castle In The Sky" directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Great theme song from an even better anime. I'm trying to learn this song. Not too difficult but still needs practice. Oh, a guitar update. I've just passed my Grade 3 ABRSM exam. Which means I'm certified Grade 3 now. Kinda obvious isn't it. It was really a happy moment for me. 2 more grades to a new guitar. Check out the beautiful solo here.



The third one is from one of my favourite dance crew, is the Korean crew called Gamblerz. Check out their dance and you will know why they kick ass.



Of course, the only contender I think can match Gamblerz is....

JABBAWOCKEEZ!

I hope I can dance like them... although that will never happen in a million years. Still, I enjoy watching their videos again and again. They're just so dang good that their dance looks just like what they say about their crew. "A Figment Of Your Imagination"

This is a deleted scene from Step Up 2:



From the "Monsters Of Hip-Hop" show in LA 2008:



Hope you enjoy the Videos! Ciaoz!!


No comments: