Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1st Attempt: Fail

I've been wanting to video a cover of SUJU's "Sorry Sorry" for a long time. Since I first saw the video I've been thinking that I want to do a cover of this and upload it to erm... facebook? So I started to learn the dance, doing it in front of my mirror after school and checking to see whether I did the moves correctly. Well, since it's the holidays now, I figured that I might as well do it. I mean, how difficult can this get?

So I started my Trial No.1 today. It didnt look so good since my grandparents were at home and it got really awkward. Plus, I look like some retard in front of the mirror and forgot most of the choreo.

This has definately been a setback. But I will get it done. Get it done, I will. Back to spamming "Sorry Sorry Dance Videos".

No comments: