Saturday, June 13, 2009

God knows how long have I not updated my blog. This holidays I'm trying to catch up with some revision. Don't think it's going very well. I've been waking up in the morning having desires to play my old PC games. Just dug out my Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and started playing like some addict. Wasted like...2 days. What's worse is that I don't even feel guilty. Something is terribly terribly wrong. Shit man... I've gotta get myself back on track. Breathe Jerry. Breathe and get back on track.

I'm trying to substitue books and TV for computer time. So hence I'm saving up of alot of books and DVDs. Haha. I think I'll buy

1.Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer (Just need it to complete my collection. Read it before already)

2. Yakuza Moon by Shoko Tendo. Really great book about Yakuza stuff

3. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. That's definately worth reading again.

Now moving on to DVDs.

1. Detroit Metal City

2. Jumong. Have been wanting to watch that ever since it just came out.

3. Twilight perhaps? I know I know, there's something called "Video streaming online". Just for collection and stuff yeah?

That's alot of money. Haha.

Alright, getting back to work. Before I go I want to show you all my favourite, spastic, yan-qiang type commercial. Haha no offense yan qiang.

Check out the Heineken commercial that sent me into a spasm of laughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY

No comments: