Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Skeletons in the Closet

Everyone has memories that they hide deep within their heart, especially painful memories that they bandanged carefully deep within their heart. You don't talk about it, even thinking about it makes you sad. If you have some memories like this, imagine this:

What would happen if someone just tore apart that bandage you spent weeks, months, or even years wrapping it around your heart? If you do, you probably understand how I'm feeling right now. It's literally deja vu. The past memories which I have been trying desperately to forget, to seal, to recover from just come rushing back at me. It hurts. To the point where I actually can feel blood just gushing out of my heart like a raging river.

It's not the point that I can't suck it up or I am taking this too seriously. Maybe you just didn't know the background story of this thing. If you do, then perhaps you'll understand. But thanks anyway. Appreciate it.

For those who just enjoy watching me fall, just remember that what you say will come back to you. And this time, I will be the one telling that to you straight at your face. I won't forget today. I swear I never will.

Sometimes I wish I can tell what happened to someone. So that whoever that listened will do something nice such as say some words of encouragement, offer advice and tips, or whatever it is you can do.Then things will be much easier. But somehow, like what I said in the beginning, this are some of the skeletons in my closet.

Now this incident just makes it more difficult for me to really trust someone.

Hurts doesn't it?

No comments: