Monday, October 13, 2008

HotShot!

I'm Hot Shot crazy right now.... Haha. This post consists of some videos about 2 of my favourite characters in Hot Shot. I really want Da Ying will accept W instead of breaking his heart ove Jie'er. There's no need to cause unecessary pain to yourself, right? Anyway, the videos below consists of all, if not almost all the scenes between Da Ying and W. They would make a really good couple on screen. Check it out. The show's really funny too. Thanks to the person who compiled everything.

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



Part 5:



Part 6:



Part 7:



Part 8:



Part 9:



Part 10:


1 comment:

Carrot said...

Hi! I'm the person who compiled the Hot Shot videos that you posted in your blog. Glad you like them.

Btw, just to let you know I created one more but youtube blocked it so I uploaded it somewhere else.

Check it out here:
Part 11
http://www.imeem.com/carroty/video/7dpZUevc/hot_shot_da_yings_ws_love_story_part_11/