Sunday, October 12, 2008

Addiction

Damn I love "Hot Shot". I totally love the drama. It's funny and the matches are kinda cool to watch and the story is not some damn mundane love story either. It was then I realised that I'm addicted to this show. Like seriously I could watch the damn thing all day. I'm still on episode 9 though. But here's one thing I observed about Taiwanese Drama now.

I think that those scripwriters really know how to play with the minds of teenagers. You know, they would get like one really beautiful gal and one not-so-good-looking-but-still-ok gal to be in the show. Then they will create this sorta Love Polygon (Triangle is a way too simple word to describe this). It's kinda like... You want Girl X to date Main Character but main character likes Girl Y, and Girl Y likes another dude. Everytime you're like "Damn..... Main Character sucks". Da Ying should really be with W, they would make a really good couple.

Now my face is literally glued to the computer screen watching whether she and Luo Zhi Xiang can get together in the end. Then I won't be like... swearing at the screen. Haha. I guess too much studying makes you go nuts. Anyway, I'll finish the series and I will go on to reading my "Breaking Dawn". And then I will spent the remaining days of my holiday praying that I won't die of my horrible results.

No comments: