Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008, A New Begninning, A New Me

Time flies by... I still can't accept the fact that it's 2008 already. I'm still not ready to face a new school year.... I need more time... But it's no use. So... Gear Up for a new beginning and hopefully, a new me. I want to become:

1.Better at my schoolwork
2. A person who doesn't swear alot (DIFFICULT!)
3. One who will not be distracted so easily
4. One with a better spiritual life
5. Be a more confident person

That's my wishes for 2008. Some of them will be difficult to accomplish, but I'm confident that I can do it. No use looking back at what happened in 2007 anymore. There is only one direction I can look, and that is forward. I'm going to school again, whether I'm prepared for it or not. May 2008 bring even better opportunities for me.

ANYWAY....
TOMORROW'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! AND I HAVE UNFINISHED HOLIDAY HOMEWORK.

I need to finish:
Simultaneous Equations worksheet
Commonwealth essay (still dont know how to write)
Chinese project

ARGHH!!!! I hope I can pass up latest by next week. Or else I'll be screwed. I hope that I can get good teachers next year... At least those who can give you extensions for homework. Haha. I am so not prepared for school. But... heck. I'm still quite excited. May God bless me that I can get a class with good teachers and classmates.

No comments: