Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sometimes life is just odd, twisted and complicated. I must be going through a Philadelphia, especially when you know someone's the one for you and yet life's arrangement just coincidentally denies you that opportunity. Note the word "coincidentally". You can't really blame life, but at the same time you lament it for taking away what seemed like the one person whom you truly like.

I don't blame life, but I wonder why life has decided to play my life out in this way. You asked me why do I always listen to that one particular song, and I replied that the song touches a certain part of you which you don't understand, and I said it reminds you of certain things. Everytime I listen to that song I'm reminded of something which I thought I had forgotten already. It's a bittersweet feeling. Painful but at the same time you don't want it to stop.

I'm not one who likes to live in memories.... but things like that are becoming increasingly hard to forget. It took me some strength and time to do it the first time, but can I do it the second time? I'll leave that answer for time to decide, but right now I choose to replay that song again.

I know we always say "Hey we need to move on". But right now, I don't want to move on. I'm afraid one day we'll be total strangers with each other. Before that day comes, let me do my all to etch my memories with you inside my head, no matter how insignificant they are.

I hope you find happiness, at the same time I wished that happiness was mine. Oh, what a hypocrite I am. Haha.

No comments: