Sunday, December 16, 2007

Untitled

We had a full-dress rehearsal for our christmas service today. I was playing the guitar on our youth item. Honestly I think that I didn't play very well. I mean, everyone else worked so hard and wanted to give their best performance... But whoops I had some troubles with the chorus. Playing in a band was so much more challenging than I thought. Must follow the drums and the bass....

I really want to play well and I really don't wanna disappoint all of you... Just give me some time to get used to it. It's my first time playing in a band. Looks like I have to practise like hell next week.

Another thing is my Rubik's Cube. It is like a freaking vampire la... Sucking my energy and brainpower. Everytime i solve it I feel so darn exhausted. Looks like I have to stop for a few days.

No comments: