Friday, September 7, 2007

Updates

Luciano Pavarotti is dead. Unbelievable. He was one of the greatest opera singer alive. I still hear his "La Donna E Mobile" sometimes. Sad. I won't be posting so much now since my final years are near. But today is just another quick "News Flash" update.

My guitar exam is in 2 hours time. I want my grade. I will get my grade. My target is grade 5 by sec 4. And I'm going to get it. I know I started learning this instrument late but I will excel and surpass every Cristofori guitar student in Toa Payoh. Wish me luck. Me and my Maestro E-1 will succeed. My darling Maestro E-1 is gonna charm the examiner.

Intensive revision has started. It's a strain but I've got to persevere.

Michael: Haha your dad is damn basket. Laugh until like that. In my case its opposite. My dad hit his head because he's too tall for some ledge or ceiling in my house. He was so damn fustrated that he slapped the wall and the wall cracked. I laughed for 15 minutes straight. Lol.

No comments: