Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Earthquake

I felt the aftershock of the earthquake which happened today in Jakarta. I was watching PCK and at apporoximately 7:15pm, my house started to shake. The sofa which I was sitting on started shaking, my ceiling lamp started shaking too. The first thought was "Earthquake". I'm sure of it. It's pretty scary if you have experienced it. Furthermore I was alone at home and lived on the 13th floor.

I heard the earthquake was pretty bad in Indonesia. God bless those who are in Jakarta now and also bless the victims of the earthquake. Only now I know how powerful Mother Nature is and if it was serious, how close I was to getting killed.

May God keep watch over Singapore and also all my friends who felt the aftershock of the earthquake. God keep our country safe and protect all my loved ones. Please bless the victims and those who were affected by the earthquake. In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen.

No comments: