Monday, August 27, 2007

Promise

Official results are out. I won't be revealing them because it's too lousy. Through this Term assessment it clearly shows that your results are determined by how much effort you put in. This term can be summarised into 3 words: Total screw up. My results are way low and considering the fact that I have been studying for only a few days, I can say that I deserved it. Take Terry for an example, study for 8 weeks, results became an average of A1. This ends NOW. I need to study harder than anyone else in the class in order to score for my Final Year exams, which is in a month's time. So for these few weeks, no going out except for church, no more watching of "Bleach" except for saturday nights and sunday evenings. I assure you that I will get an average of an A2 for final year exams. I promise all of you that I will get way higher marks than what I'm getting now.

No comments: